The right sales interview training helps in building a top-performing sales organization. Our Selecting Winners Sales Interviewing Workshop results in your team having the knowledge, tools and techniques to quickly recruit, identify, select and hire great sales talent without all the fear uncertainty and doubt.
The Selecting Winners Workshop is a performance-based methodology that ties your business strategy to the recruitment and staffing process resulting in maximum ROI on your investment in sales professionals. Each Sales Executive and Manager that attends this program leaves with the ability to build a quantitative, performance-based profile of the successful person and the strategy and tactics to recruit and hire to that profile.
This program was designed specifically for busy Sales Executives, Directors and Managers. Selecting Winners provides a common language and methodology that eliminates the ambiguity from the process. This leads to quicker, more accurate hiring decisions.
As a result of the tools and techniques presented, you will hire better salespeople faster and for less money. Our clients have experienced the following results from the salespeople they hired using the Selecting Winners process:
- Close more deals – Good sales people set higher targets and move rapidly to meet them.
- Close bigger deals – Customers trust good sales people with bigger responsibilities.
- Close deals faster – Good sales people can quickly remove the roadblocks in your sales process.
- Close more repeat business – A good salesperson breeds customer loyalty and keeps them coming back!
- Lower cost of sales – Good sales people squeeze more out of every marketing dollar.
- Discount less – Good sales people know your customers’ real hot buttons and leverage this knowledge to improve the perceived value of your product or service.
- Require less supervision – Good sales people use up less of your valuable time!
- Cause fewer problems – Good sales people don’t start fires; they put them out!
- Generate more profit – Good sales people maximize your ROI with improved performance!
- Enhance your company reputation – Good sales people generate more referrals and positive word of mouth.
- Lower your training costs – Good sales people get up to speed faster!
- React quicker to market changes – Good sales people have shorter learning curves that keep you in step with your customers and ahead of your competitors!
- Minimize Downtime – Good sales people are enthusiastic and responsive. They are quick to respond to customer needs.
This hands-on workshop provides a set of core strategies that provide the direction necessary to make the right decisions throughout the recruitment and selection process. The simple, easy to follow guidelines take the guesswork and uncertainty from the process. In addition, you learn how to avoid the most common hiring mistakes.
Success In Advance Profile
The heart of the Selecting Winners methodology is the performance-based success profile. You will learn how to translate your business strategy into measurable performance outcomes. Then you integrate these expectations with the knowledge, skill and ability necessary to deliver the results. This combination of expected outcomes and critical requirements represents a template for the successful person. This profile acts as your road map throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Selecting Winners is unique in that it is the only system that directly ties your business goals into the hiring process.
Recruiting and Screening
You learn valuable time and money saving techniques to attract the best candidates in the shortest amount of time. Your sales management team will know how to identify and attract the best talent. And, they will know how to determine which candidates represent the best investment of their time. Using simple techniques recruitment time is shortened and wasted interviews are all but eliminated.
We believe that the more data you have about a person, the more likely you are to make a great hiring decision. The majority of the data comes from the face-to-face interview. And, the quality of the data you get in the interview is totally dependent on the quality of your questions. Selecting Winners uses a completely unique approach to questioning. Your team will be introduced to an astoundingly simple questioning technique that guarantees you get a wealth of specific data all of which is designed to help you predict success on the job. With busy Managers in mind, the questioning techniques can be used, repeated and mastered without any outside programs or devices. Your sales management team will get the information to increase hiring success by following a few simple techniques.
Your sales management team will learn how to get the most from the face-to-face interview. They will know how to control and interview, how to manage difficult candidates and how to make certain they are getting accurate (the truth) information.
Once you have gathered the interview data, it is critical to supplement and validate that data. Second interviews, multiple interviews, reference checks and background checks are all essential if your team is going to make the best decisions. Each of these areas is covered in detail with effective tools provided to get the most data with the least effort.
The Selecting Winners matrix evaluation system is simple to use and removes the majority of the subjectivity from the process. Using a common language and methodology, your sales management team will make great hiring decisions based on factual data.
As a result of attending the Selecting Winners workshop your sales management team will:
- Eliminate key hiring mistakes
- Hire to a proven “performance-based” profile
- Recruit and screen candidates faster
- Make better decisions based on factual data
- Minimize legal exposure
- Remove the fear, uncertainty and doubt from their hiring decisions
Click Here to download a printed version of this overview.