The biggest problem facing business today is lack of qualified people as is clearly evident from the quotes above. The members of your organization are in desperate need of information and tools to help them with the problems of recruiting, hiring and retaining good employees.
For the past 30 years audiences have been gaining new information and perspective on these difficult issues from my presentations. In over 1500 presentations exclusively on the subjects of recruiting, hiring and retention, the participants in my presentations have benefited from the most practical and usable information available on the subject.
As a Certified Speaking Professional, you can count on first-rate presentation, packed with take-home value, delivered in an upbeat and entertaining manner. The success of your event often depends on more than just a great presentation. We view that as only the starting point. When we work together, I will do everything possible to help make your meeting a success (please see my list of 10 additional services).
10 Ways, In Addition To Delivering A Fabulous Presentation, Barry Shamis Can Help Make Your Event A Success
Delivering an entertaining, educational presentation is only the beginning. There are many other ways we can help you make yours a fabulous event. We will go the extra mile to help. Here are a few of the ways we can help.
- Provide Testimonials – We will be happy to provide testimonials for use in your marketing materials.
- Help Create Marketing Materials – We will assist in writing and designing high impact marketing materials for your event.
- Provide Free Report – We can make available a free report as an incentive and tool for your attendees.
- Write an Article – We will provide articles of interest to your group for your publication.
- Prizes For Giveaways – We can make available valuable products to be used as incentives.
- Pre or Post Event Seminars – We will be happy to coordinate pre or post event educational seminars.
- Availability of Educational Materials – We will make available a suite of educational materials to help participants gain new skills.
- Host Special Roundtable – Be available for a by invitation only special roundtable as a bonus to attendees.
- Develop Questionnaire For Group – Create a special interest instrument to help group gain some insight.
- 10. Share in Educational Materials Sales – Provide a revenue stream to offset costs.
Click Here to contact us for more information.